MTS is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and have taken measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information. MTS primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, the user, with a customized experience on our site.
Personal information that we may request from you in order to provide you with our product could include your, name, date of birth, address, phone number, Email address, password, credit card number, credit card expiration date, and the amount that is being charged or paid. This personal information is collected when you voluntarily complete the online booking form that requests this information.
All personal information provided on the Web Site, during the booking process, will be kept confidential.
MTS strictly complies with principles of confidentiality with respect to Customers' personal information. We have developed this Policy to ensure the highest standards are applied to information gathered from our clients. MTS takes the privacy rights of individuals very seriously and, in this respect, takes all measures possible to ensure the protection of the personal information that we collect in providing our services.
MTS may be required to exchange personal information with third parties or individuals for the purpose of performing our services. MTS and such third parties may also exchange information on individuals that is not of a sensitive nature regarding their preferences for the purpose of offering and providing quality benefits, products, goods, and services in an efficient manner. Nevertheless, MTS will not collect, use, or disclose any personal information on an individual without his or her consent, unless compelled to do so by law.
• We guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information that individuals provide us with;
• We shall collect only such personal information as is required to offer services, benefits, goods and products to individuals;
• We may, on occasion, release personal information to our external agencies or suppliers for processing, to identify customers likely to be interested in benefits, products, goods, or services offered by MTS. Through contractual agreements or other comparable means, we shall ensure that your personal information is protected when processed by our suppliers and external agencies;
• We shall not disclose any personal information to a third party without the prior express or tacit consent of the individual or unless bound by law to do so, except to our service providers that performs certain services for MTS;
• In order to increase the opportunities of MTS customers to obtain special benefits, we may occasionally exchange personal information with a third party, in the form of a list of those customers who meet certain general criteria. The lists may not contain any information of a sensitive nature, and the use of such information by the third party for any purpose other than as set forth in this Policy is strictly prohibited. Under no circumstances may personal information be disclosed without the express or tacit consent, as applicable of the individual concerned;
• We will provide individuals with explanations on how to delete their names from any lists we exchange with third parties. Individuals may contact MTS at the address above-mentioned, at any time, to have their names removed from these lists;
• Any individual is entitled to take cognizance of the information we hold on him or her, subject to restrictions in the law, and that person may require that inaccurate or incomplete information be corrected. Where applicable, we shall transmit this information to the person concerned and shall make the necessary corrections without delay. Complaints concerning non-compliance with the Policy: Should an individual feel that this Policy is not being complied with or should he or she be concerned by MTS’ practices, the individual concerned may submit a complaint to MTS by sending it to the address provided above in Article 12. Any complaint or request for investigation shall be the subject of an inquiry or a reply within sixty (60) working days. If the complaint is justified, MTS will take the appropriate follow-up measures including providing access to the personal information requested, the correction of the information, or, where applicable, by modifying this Policy;
• If requested to reveal personal information to a third party, we shall assume responsibility for the disclosures and shall take the necessary measures to ensure that the undertakings and rules referred to in this Policy are observed by this third party;
• We require that all organizations that provide us with administrative support services or that process information at our request comply with the undertakings and rules contained in this Policy;
• Prior notice of at least 24 hours before activity required to obtain refund.
• When cancelling for Medical of Weather reasons please contact your personal concierge to review the cancellation options.
• All the promotions and bundles are not cancellable.
• 100% No show charges.
• We are not responsible if coupon is lost or stolen.